Wednesday, August 13, 2014

A country I`d like to visit

I want to travel to Peru and I would love to do it this summer, visiting Machu picchu has become a dream. My perfect trip would start in Cuzco and then go to Machu picchu, You can take a train that goes from Cuzco to Machu picchu, the view of those places is something I dont want to miss. Going to the jungle of Peru sounds amazing too, the city you have to arrive is Iquitos here you can take tours that show you the flora and fauna of that place, some animals I want to see are sloths, monkeys, snakes and beautiful butterflies.
After visiting Iquitos I´d like to go to Mancora and Punta Sal, those are two beautiful beaches, I also want to go to a beach were you can swim with turtles which sounds really amazing! 
So my dreamed trip would start in Machu picchu and would finish in those beautiful places in the northern part of Peru, What motivates me of doing this trip is to know the varied nature of this country. 
Here I leave a couple of pictures of Peru to see if you travelers get motivated! 


Iquitos
Machu picchu
Punta sal


2 comments:

  1. i wanna go with you... you can take me :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like a really nice trip :) We must do some trip with Sally some day! :)

    ReplyDelete