Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The best holidays

My best holiday was two summers ago, when I decided with my boyfriend going to the south part of Chile and then pass to Bariloche and start getting up throw Argentina.
We started working on different parts to own some money for the trip.
It was a four-wheel trip because we travel by car, so it was more comfortable for us.
Our first stop was on Pucón, there we stayed on a camping site, the only bad thing of this part of our trip was the weather, it was too cold and too rainy. In Pucón we went to a rustic spa on the night, it was a really beautiful place but a bad idea because of the rain, we came back to our tent all wet. 
Our second stop was on Valdivia with beautiful sunny days, we stayed on a camping site too, then we continue our trip to Bariloche.
Bariloche is a lovely place and we had an amazing time. Here we stayed on a nice Hotel and one night we went to a disco made of ice, here I leave you some photos of this amazing place. 





3 comments:

  1. That sounds like a very good trip. I think that traveling by car was such a good because it is easier, but like you did, I´d have to work to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been a lot of times in Bariloche and I never went to that disco! where is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was a greatt trip... but this years will be better :) love you!

    ReplyDelete